Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Meet Lucy


Dear Friends and Family,
Picture yourself in a boat on a river…I’m not going to talk about the marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly, A girl with kaleidoscope eyes. She would rip to shreds’ Cellophane flowers of yellow and green Towering over your head and then you look for the girl with the sun in her eyes And shes gone….Lucy in the sky with diamonds. (By the Beatles)

Our newest addition to the family. Lucy is an adorable, green eyed, energetic, lovable, ornery Dachshund/Chihuahua mix. She loves to rip anything she can get her paws on into shreds, she also loves to be chased by her canine companions. We thought we didn’t have enough chaos at our house so we added Lucy. I think our house is completely full of chaos now. In fact I just lost a shoe typing this. I have to say though she keeps Rusty active, he would be lazy and overweight if she wasn’t around. By the way, her picture looks like she is smiling…however the vet just informed me that she is not smiling, she has an overbite. I know, I know I wanted her to be smiling.

The Berry Family

No comments: