Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Camping...

We had fun this past weekend camping in Heber. We brought along the Rhino.



After riding around, this is what you looked like. I thought Kyler looked pretty cute with winded hair and huge goggles. Notice there are no pic's of me...for a very, very good reason.



Kevin and Uncle Eric riding Grandpa's quad...


Zach and Grandpa...

We brought along my two nephews. They found what they called "an awesome fort".





Speaking of nephews. I have to share a conversation I had with my youngest nephew, Alex. He is the one in the yellow shirt.

Alex: "AAAunt Brandee, guess what?"

Me: "What Alex"

Alex: "I got shot"

Me: "What, who shot you?"

Alex: "The doctor and because I didn't cry I got candy and a sticker"

Me: "Oh, well that's good" (laughing hysterically)


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Kyler looks too cute. Oh to be that young and cute even in big goggles and wild hair.
The whole trip looks like a lot of fun!

Darlene said...

It looks like a great camping trip...too much fun on the Rhino!!!

Rosalyn Francis said...

I love it! It sounds like it was fun. Nothin' like a lot of dirt and free time =)

Rosalyn Francis said...

Yea, yea, yea. Rub it in! Do I seem more hip if I have a blog? =) Can you do lunch next week?