Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fablehaven

If anyone out there is interested in summer reading, I have the books for you! I love the Harry Potter books and The Spiderwick Chronicles so when I saw these at Costco I grabbed the first one. Well I couldn't put it down so the next day I rushed back to Costco, 15 minutes before they shut the doors, to grab the next two in the series. I even cut someone off, they gave me the finger, to get there fast enough. I guess I'm a fantasy book junkie. (the fairy, dragons and goblin kind of fantasy-not what your thinking!) I guarantee you will love these books. I even have my 8 year old interested. Yes, he put down the xbox controller and IS reading them.

The website is also full of games and whatnot.
www.fablehaven.com


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you happened to read "The Host" yet? Just curious! I gave it to Carol for her birthday but she hasn't started it yet.
As for David Cook, yes, I think that every teenage girl was texting for the entire TWO HOUR block. I'm glad he won.
Oh, and that hammock looks divine. I wish I were there right now.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Brandie, thanks for stopping by & for the compliments on the pics. I may have to do that, frame some of those beach shots!

Rhoda