Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Panini's

The best little appliance I own is this Grilling Machine. We never make burgers on it. We use this fabulous machine for sandwiches, tacos and burritos. Recently I made one of our favorite sandwiches, the PANINI. So simple and quick. Here is what you need:

Avocado Ranch Dressing: 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled and mashed.

Sourdough Bread

Butter for the bread

Sliced deli turkey

Crispy cooked bacon

A tomato

Colby-Monterey Jack Cheese

While the Grilling Machine is heating, butter the bread and start layer all ingredients.

I grill two at a time until done. And there ya go...yummy!

See what I have to deal with while cooking? These puppy dog eyes...



2 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi,, Brandee, thanks for leaving me a note on the chocolate chip cookies. You emailed me last week about your blog & I forgot to come by & look at it, so I'm glad you left a comment for me. I've been running like crazy this week & it gets hard for me to catch up with everyone. So glad you found me & now I can come & visit you.

Oh, I make paninis too in the George Forman, it's perfect for that!

Congrats on your new blog, you will enjoy it!

Rhoda

Unknown said...

Yum!! Sounds wonderful!
Also, your picture arrangements are fabulous!
Thanks for sharing.